INSERT QUOTE HERE
- Creditors’ Rights
- State of New Jersey, 2013
- State of New York, 2014
- United States District Court for District of New Jersey, 2014
- New York Southern District Court, 2018
- New York Eastern District Court, 2018
- J.D., New England School of Law, May 2013
- B.A., Florida State University, May 2009
Jill Manzo is an associate in FSKS’s Bankruptcy Group. Jill represents financial institutions and private entities in various stages of Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in New Jersey and New York. Jill prides herself on her ability to build strong relationships and to provide a high level of service to her clients.
Before joining FSKS in 2016, Jill counseled and advised debtor clients regarding available options related to debt relief as well as their rights and duties pursuant to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Local Rules. Jill also represented families and individuals in discrimination and civil rights disputes with public school districts and private entities.