Principal & Managing Attorney, Collections Group
" When you put a lot of hard work into one goal and you achieve it, that’s a really good feeling. " – Derek Jeter
- New York, 2006
- New Jersey, 2006
Career & Education
- Rider University, 2003
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2006
- New Jersey Bar Member
- New York Bar Member
David Levine is a Principal and Managing Attorney of the firm’s Collections Practice Group.
David has worked for the firm since 2004 and joined as an attorney in 2006. He focuses in the area of commercial and retail collections as well as civil litigation. He has represented creditors in both the state and federal courts of New Jersey and regularly appears in courts throughout the state.
He was named Chief Compliance Officer for the Collections Department in 2013 and oversees the implementation of all department Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) compliance procedures as well as monitoring all employees for adherence to the firm’s compliance policy.
Since 2014, Mr. Levine has consistently been named as a Rising Star in the New Jersey edition of Super Lawyers Magazine. The Magazine selects only 2.5 percent of all attorneys nominated to be named as a Rising Star after a thorough nomination and evaluation process.
David is a member of the New Jersey Creditors Bar Association, the ACA International MAP (Member Attorneys Program), and the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys. He regularly attends numerous industry conferences as well as seminars and presentations by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) to keep the firm up to date on the latest compliance issues.
Since 2006, David has successfully represented and pursued collections on behalf of a wide variety of creditor clients, including but not limited to public and private colleges and universities, private parochial schools, hospitals, medical practice groups, medical service providers, medical device makers, surgical equipment providers, commercial landlords, residential landlords, auto dealers, and many other types and sizes of business across nearly every industry.
- Just celebrated his 13th year with the firm
- 2006 – ongoing – NJ Creditor Rights Association
- 2006 – ongoing- NCBA
- 2006 – ongoing – RMAI
- 2019 – ongoing – Provident Advisory Committee
- 2014 – 2017, 2019 – Super Lawyers – Rising Star – This award recognizes attorneys nominated by their peers. Super Lawyers is published by Thomson Reuters.
- 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 – Performance Excellence Award – Servicing Excellence Award
- 2007 – ongoing – Softball team captain for the firm
- 2006 – ongoing – Softball player on social leagues