Tammy L. Terrell-Benoza
Principal and Managing Attorney, Bankruptcy
INSERT QUOTE HERE
- Creditors’ Rights
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
- Real Estate
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2003
- State of New Jersey, 2004
- District of New Jersey, 2004
- Eastern District of New York, 2005
- Southern District of New York, 2005
- Northern District of New York, 2006
- Western District of New York, 2007
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2018
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2018
- Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2018
- J.D., New England Law, Boston, 2002
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, Boston 1999
Tammy L. Terrell Benoza is a Principal of the firm and serves as the Managing Attorney of our Bankruptcy Group, where her practice focuses on the representation of institutional lenders during insolvency proceedings.
Tammy L. Terrell Benoza focuses her practice on the representation of creditors in the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Districts of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Ms. Terrell Benoza advocates for both regional and national financial institutions with respect to bankruptcy and real estate title litigation.
Ms. Terrell Benoza assists clients navigate the highly regulated environment in which they must operate while offering practical and cost effective solutions with timely service. In addition to representing clients in bankruptcy related litigation, Ms. Terrell Benoza advises clients regarding options such as loan work-outs and restructuring as well as the drafting of settlement agreements.